Friday, October 1, 2010

No matter how low you may feel inside...

It is all up to you to lift up your spirit, and believe in the NOW. We all face different issues in our daily lives. Rarely do we see the good in the difficulties. It is said in the problem lies the solution. It is easy to say than to believe. But really, why is it easier to relate with anybody through pain rather than through happiness. Is it because we feel more pain than happiness or is it because it is easier to acknowledge the pain than the moment of happiness?
Pain, suffering, fear, anxiety, I just hate those feeling that stop human being from being alive and themselves. The more we are in this state of mind, the more nothing is done, the more we feel confused. Why do we have to be afraid? why do we give more importance to sadness compare to happiness.
I do not know and I always wonder why sometime it is easier for me to let fear take over me rather than courage, confidence. When I know that it is through confidence and courage that all is created. The problem is fear, the solution is confidence. In the problem lies the solution. The problem is confusion, the solution is clarity of mind.
Be determined, Be confident,Be courageous, Believe in yourself. No matter what you do it takes time, just like it take time for a tree to grow, a child to become an adult. But always remember this there is a beginning for everything and an end to everything. No matter the difficulty that you are facing today there will be an end to it, just do what you have to, believe in yourself and hold on to this dream of yours. It is not easy but the reward is...I do not know what the reward looks like, but I see my dream, I see what it looks like and I am happy...And I say the reward is HAPPINESS...Who doesn't desire happiness, we all do!!!Believe anyway you have nothing to lose but all to gain. Life is a win win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment